- Childbirth Classes—A one day class is offered as well as an online version. There is a fee for the class.
- Baby Care and Beyond—An evening class covering basic care of your newborn infant. There is a fee for this class.
- Breastfeeding Basics—An informative class covering the basics of breastfeeding taught by a certified Lactation Consultant. There is a fee for this class.
- Infant CPR—This class covers life-saving techniques for a choking infant who isn’t breathing. There is a fee for this class.
- New Brothers and Sisters—A short class to help siblings prepare for the arrival of your new baby. There is a fee for this class.
- Child Passenger Safety Seat Check—Certified passenger safety technicians will inspect and teach parents how to properly install car seats. There is no charge but an appointment is required.
- Women’s Health & Family Birthing Center Tours—Tours of the unit offered on the second and fourth Sunday of each month. The group meets in the hospital lobby at 4 pm. There is no fee but registration is required.
Please call MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital Health Connections at 301-475-6019 to register for the above classes.
Natural Childbirth Classes with Kimberly Chandler in Prince Frederick/Huntington Website: www.bellyflower.com Phone: 443-771-0613
Bradley Childbirth Classes with Gwen Peters in Waldorf Email: email@example.com
Hypnobabies Childbirth Classes with Ludia Sarmast in Riva Ludia Sarmast, CD (DONA), HCHI Website: www.birthwisdom.net Website: www.atlanticwoodworks.com Google Voice: 410-635-0192
Natural Childbirth and Parenting Classes with Nicole Tengwall in Arnold Website: www.MobileMommyPrep.com Will travel to teach in your home for additional fee
Hypnobabies Home Study Course: Website: http://www.hypnobabies.com/mylink.php?id=3812
Spinning Babies Natural Childbirth with Gail Tully Website: www.spinningbabies.com/products/eclass-for-pregnant-parents
Placenta Services with Danessa Hick at Birth Unravelled Website: www.birthunravelled.com Email: BirthUnravelled@gmail.com Phone: 703-505-0162