When performed regularly, screenings done at your routine visit are meant to detect problems early. All of our practitioners perform well woman exams which generally include the following:
- Blood pressure
- Physical exam
- Breast exam
- Pelvic exam
- Pap smear (when indicated)
- Discussion of lifestyle, birth control, exercise, diet, etc.
- Discussion of any problems that are reported by you or detected on exam.
The following are examples of specific health concerns that may not be covered as part of your visit:
– New or changed headache pattern
– Abdominal Pain
– Pelvic Pain
– Anxiety or Depression
– General Fatigue
– Sleeping Problems
– Irregular Periods
– Preconception Counseling/Infertility
– Significant changes in your chronic health problem
An additional office visit may be charged for a discussion or anything outside of a normal annual exam which may result in a copay or additional charges.